It is fun and easy to make Bumblebee Bookmarks with your parents. After painting and gluing with art supplies, you can use your new bookmark in your favorite book!
- ADULT: heat up hot glue gun*
- Paint or color the popsicle stick yellow and wait for it to dry
- Color black stripes on the popsicle stick
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and curl the antennae to create fancy antennae
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the antennas to the pompom*
- Glue the eyes to the pom pom*
- Attach the head (yellow pompom) to the popsicle stick*
- Wait for it to dry and enjoy your bookmark!
*Adults should help young children with these steps